- The department of Computer Science and Engineering at one of the Best Mba College in West Bengal offers the curriculum based on the University syllabus. At present the department has an intake capacity of 120 students. The department has excellent teaching-learning environment with qualified and dedicated faculty members and well equipped laboratories with PCs conforming to modern configuration. In order to establish as a centre of excellence in the field of computer science the department shall strive to get the skill of the students developed in latest software and programming language like .net, Java Based web technology etc. The department shall especially focus on the academic programs with practical knowledge and co-curricular activities so as to promote the intellectual growth of
- Most of the laboratories under ECE Department are well equipped (like Microwave, Antenna, Communication Lab, Signal & System Lab). The Department has received funds under MODROBS scheme from AICTE, New Delhi. First MODROB fund of Rs 13,00,000/- has already been spent for modernization of Microwave and Antenna Lab.
- The department of IT under one of the Best MBA College in Eastern India has been offering undergraduate course in IT since 2001 and presently it has an intake capacity of 120 students. With its dedicated team of qualified faculty the department has created and excellent learning environment and innovative academic processes. The department provides computational facilities for development of information technology, application development for the students of this course.
- The department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at BCET one of the Best Mba College in West Bengal started functioning from the year 2003. with an intake capacity of 60 students. The department has well qualified and highly motivated faculty members with various specializations and the laboratories are well equipped with modern state of the art facilities for research work. It contains people from industry and academia young and old all coordinated into vibrant team The department of EEE and all its laboratories are integrated together in a single building occupying four floors. Apart from all experiments as per syllabus, the labs are aesthetically designed to ensure comfortable working environment along with some unique features.
- The electrical drives laboratory contains modules with PC based PLC control. The power system lab contains computer based transmission line trainer and latest solid state digital relays for bus bar and transformer protection and generator protection which is capable of handling industrial workshops. It is proposed to upgrade the facility to a switchgear repairing workshop. The electrical machine design laboratory is being upgraded for motor winding / assembling unit apart from simulation and design.