Though the Bengal College of Engineering and Technology does not conduct any separate courses in Mathematics, it has a separate department for Maths, in order to cater the needs of the B.Tech (Upto 7th sem), M.Tech, MCA, MBA as per the syllabus of WBUT, and in order to promote any kind of development in the subject.Objective
• To establish a centre of excellence in the field of Mathematics, which is the basis of any Higher Education.
• To integrate academic programs with practical knowledge and co-curricular activities so as to promote the intellectual growth of the students.
• Motivated, enthusiast, knowledgeable and competent faculty members, who takes care of the students of all courses as Mathematics is included in all streams.
• Active experimental and development activities.
• Transparency in policy making and in execution and monitoring of academic programs.
• Good student teacher interaction, the dynamic post graduate and doctorate mathematics faculty members always help the students in every way in their academics and help them to get good scores in mathematics.
• The mathematics faculty members also help the students in their preparation during the campus interviews.