The two-year MBA program or 4-semester program is particularly suitable for those scholars who want to become the best business professionals. It is tailored according to the complexities of the market and the ever-changing economic scenario. We are one of the best MBA Colleges in Eastern India imparting quality education since 2001. This blog is for students who aim to pursue MBA but are confused in the sea of colleges for MBA.
If you’re looking for the best MBA College in West Bengal/Eastern India/ or other parts of the nation this blog is for you. If you want to pursue a MBA and still fail to determine what university is right for you based on your objectives we have a solution for our dear students. Based on their grade, you have to select the best college.
There are several top universities in India where every year there are various entrance exams such as CAT, XAT, MAT and GMAT. After studying from these universities, many students are admitted to these universities and become an eminent business professional. Bengal college of Engineering & technology is one of the best MBA colleges in Eastern India apart from being one of the best engineering college in West bengal.
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad)
- IIM Bangalore: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIM Calcutta)
- Bengal College of Engineering & technology, West Bengal
- Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IIT Delhi)
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur)
- Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM Indore)
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai (NIIE Mumbai)
- Management Development Institute (MDI) Gurgaon
- Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management, Shillong
- Department of Management Studies, Anna University
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad (IMT Ghaziabad)
- Banaras Hindu University
- University School of Management Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida
During the whole duration of MBA students need to complete a total of 38 courses. Hence students looking for admission in post graduate Degree courses West Bengal can check the list for some of the top MBA colleges.