Are you preparing for the management entrance examination? Are you planning for admissions to the top MBA College in Durgapur? Then this post is for you. Get a list of reference books for better preparation for your exams. Other than this, if you want to know information about the top B.Tech College in West Bengal, entrance exam after successful completion of the course, then follow the blog for such updates.
Best Reference Books for Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning
Usually, questions from this section come in the case lets. Students have to carefully go through the given data to give the correct answer. Following are some recommended reference books for better preparation of this section.
- How to Prepare for Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning
- Arun Sharma’s Tata McGraw-Hill Publication
- TIME Publisher’s Trishna’s Verbal Ability And Logical Reasoning
Best Reference Books for Reasoning and Comprehension
Reading and Comprehension section in the management entrance exam judge candidate’s English language. For better preparation of this section, refer to the following reference books,
- Arun Sharm’s and Meenakshi Upadhya’s “How to Prepare for the Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension”
- Nishit Sinha’s “The Pearson Guide to Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning”
- Norman Lewis’s “Word Power Made Easy”
Refer to the Following Business Magazines for Better Preparations
There’s the availability of thousands of study materials online that students can refer to the given list of books for better preparations. But, as per the recommendations of the top MBA College in West Bengal, follow the given magazine for adequate preparations.
- Business World
- India Today Group’s Business Line
- India Today’s Group’s Business Today
- Chronicle Publications’ Business & Management Chronicle
- Career Launcher’s Management Compass
For more such tips, refer to the blog of the top MBA College in Durgapur and get information about the different entrance exam tips, details about the top engineering college in Eastern India, placement notifications, etc.