UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission, which is centrally authorized for conducting different entrance examinations for civil services, engineering services, defence, and many more across the country throughout the year. UPSC laid its foundations in the year 1926 and since then it is controlled by the Indian Government. In today’s blog, BCET- the top B.Tech College in West Bengal, attempts to provide students with the list of various examinations conducted by the Union Public Service Commission to help them with a prestigious career option.
List of exam conducted by UPSC are as follows:
- Civil Services Examination
- Engineering Services Examination (IES)
- Combined Medical Services Examination
- Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination
- Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA)
- Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE)
- National Defence Academy Examination (NDA)
- Naval Academy Examination
- Geologists’ Examination (GE)
- Central Armed Police Forces (AC)
Overview of top UPSC exams from the above-mentioned shared by the best placement college in West Bengal for your reference
Note: B.Tech graduates from any stream can appear in this exam. Therefore, after successful completion of your course from any top-rank engineering college in West Bengal, you can appear in this exam.
1. Civil Services Examinations (CSE)
Civil Services Exams are the toughest nationwide competitive exams in India, are conducted by UPSC to recruit candidates in various Civil Services of Indian Government like Indian Police Service (IPS), Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Revenue Service (IRS).
2. Engineering Services Examination (ESE)
ESE is the four-stage competitive examination that meets the managerial and technical functions of the Indian Government. This exam is conducted via Union Public Service Commission PSC under civil services, known as Engineering Services Examination for recruiting applicants to the different prestigious Indian Engineering Services.