ECE Specialization- Top 10 Choices for Admission in B.Tech Course in West Bengal

Top 10 ECE Choices for Admission in Bachelor in Technology

The WBJEE counselling 2022 round 1 result is out for admission in the B.Tech course in West Bengal. Only applicants who cleared JEE Mains can appear in the counselling process. Here are the top colleges for ECE specializations in West Bengal. West Bengal has many premier institutes offering quality education, engineering or management-related courses.

admission in B.Tech course in West Bengal

Read on and find out more about these institutions. So, let’s look at the top list for WBJEE 2022 counselling.

Admission in B.Tech Course : Top 10 Colleges for WBJEE 2022

Engineering courses are popular among students who aspire to build a career in science and technology. For the sake of future studies, one must find a college close to their home or the college they are currently studying at. Along with these criteria, many other factors like quality of education and employment opportunities should be considered before choosing a university to check-in.

You can now consider the list given below to choose the best engineering college with ECE specialization.

  1. Jadavpur University, Kolkata
  2. BCET- Bengal College of Engineering & Technology, Durgapur
  3. GNIT Kolkata – Guru Nanak Institute of Technology
  4. AEC Asansol – Asansol Engineering College
  5. Dr BC Roy Engineering College, Durgapur
  6. Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata
  7. GCECT Kolkata – Government College of Engineering and Ceramic Technology
  8. HIT Kolkata – Heritage Institute of Technology
  9. IEM Kolkata – Institute of Engineering and Management
  10. Bengal Institute of Technology, Kolkata

With the WBJEE result out, it is time to find out which colleges offer admission in B.Tech course in West Bengal. For ECE specialization, choose BCET for the best facilities at affordable tuition fees.  If you have any doubt/ confusion related to any college listed above, please feel free to consult with the respective institute to clear your doubts.

Scroll to Top